How effective your Real Estate software is in competitive market
“Approximately 71% agents responded that they did use some form of a CRM service.”
“Agents who spend $1,000 or more to maintain their website generate on average 3x more leads than those who spend $500 or less.”
So if you are comfortable using any technology or well-versed with a particular real estate tool, you’re not alone.
All brokers use some sort of software suite to help them continue on the go.
In order to stay top-of-mind and competitive, taking time to single out generous property software is meaningful and should be comfortable time spending activity for any agent.
“6 out of 10 small businesses are using their CRM for email marketing.”
Right real estate software or CRM can be selected by doing feature-by-feature comparison.
Yet, successful sorting out of important features of a Real Estate CRM is intimidating, especially to non-technical people.
RealtyShine is bringing to your eyes real estate industry-specific CRM features that you need to expect from a vendor to avoid generic piece of property management solution:
- Tenant/contact management
- Tenant self-service portals
- Document management (lease agreements, 1099s, official notices, etc.)
- Native mobile applications for iOS, Android & Windows
- Professional web portal integrated with CRM
- Rent payment processing
- Workflow management
- Work order/maintenance management
- Applicant screening
- Accounting and financial management
- Prospect/lead tracking
- Lead scoring
- Unit inspection forms
- Integration with ILS (internet listing service)
- Reporting and Analytics
Once shortlisted any property CRM, check out its Marketing Automation(MA) capabilities, as it is one of increasing trends.
Although many CRM providers boast to have added MA functionalities, they are quite limited in scope.
“CRM are known to improve customer retention, by as much as 27%.”
They generally offer basic level marketing automation features out-of-the-box.
A dedicated MA platform available directly in property CRM, on the other hand, provides more robust features, including:
- Email Campaigns
- Lead Management
- Social Media Sharing
- 360 degree flexible dashboard
- SEO and Content Management Tools
- Templates and Editing Tools
- Drip Programs
- A/B Testing
- Social Marketing Campaigns
- Landing Page Builders
Alike real estate industry specific core features, these collaborative, general facilities maximize your control over sales process.
“Your success with marketing and sales is much more dependent on the width of your brain than the width of your wallet.”
So, Where Do You Stand?
Agents, it’s now time to evaluate where your toolkit which stands to support you on the field.
- Can you take pixel-perfect photographs by CRM tool rather with mobile camera widget?
- Can you save files within CRM database as opposed to on operating system Filesystem?
- Can you make a call or receive it from within Real Estate CRM to avoid prop-up 3rd party software?
All these things matter, because you cannot use multiple softwares/applications and then sync data between all on the fly.
Once you have necessary level information to determine
– your marketing strategy
– social media usage
– transaction details
– property listings
among others, you are perfectly in line with other real estate agents and can retribute competitors by quickly reaching to prospect before they can.
At RealtyShine, we work passionately to make our customers look brilliant on reality space by delivering futuristic real estate tools that are fully web enabled.